Create a tag cloud
I am on the question board. As a user, I would like to have tags filtered from the currently displayed questions and answers and have them presented as a word cloud.
- I see a cloud icon in the header to the right of the "Present Questions" button.
- I click on the cloud icon. A new view opens with a tag cloud generated from the questions and answers displayed on the question board.
- I can bring the tag cloud into full view with a corresponding icon at the top right of the back arrow.
- Next to each tag, in parentheses, is the number of times it was found in different questions and answers.
- The number of occurrences (= different questions) plus the number of votes determine the size of the font of a tag.