Transcript Bonus Part 3: Misc improvements
- Calculate the bonus based on the amount of accepted transcripts
- Display the additional bonus information as labels
- Display the deadline as date and not as hours #246 (closed)
- Allow lecturers to export the stats as .csv
Add support to import and export transcripts
- Allow import of transcripts into the demo cardset (Add a folder in which the user can import transcript exports)
- Add more options to the use cases for easier navigation
- Always display the current month as the first one in the calendar d684d2a1
- It must be possible to set the end of a lecture to the minute, e.g. 11.20 hrs. 41a4a9b4
- Add SASS Variables for the calendar colors
- The note taking period should be arbitrarily settable: Start time and end time. The upload of the photographed transcript into the cloud must be included.
- Display a "Speichern und aktivieren" button if the bonus is deactivated
- Turn the "Bonus aktivieren" button into a Call-to-Action button
- Add a new submission deadline setting "Erstabgabe mit hochgeladenen Bild", see #216
- Make the jquery calendar responsive
- Use 5 minute steps to set the unlock time
- Only send active and future dates to the mongodb-client
- Clean up the page with the linked transcripts in the smartphone view. The columns "Created" and "Changed" are not useful in this view and should be suppressed.
- Update the automated card title to display the hours of old dates
- Displays only the end of the postprocessing period.
- Disable the card type 19 "Vorlesung" if the server has disabled transcripts
- Do not open link to lecture card index in a new tab or window 377abb78