1. 16 May, 2016 1 commit
  2. 08 May, 2016 2 commits
  3. 04 May, 2016 1 commit
  4. 02 May, 2016 1 commit
  5. 27 Apr, 2016 1 commit
    • Karlo Soriano's avatar
      Remove unused .contributed-projects class · c8187738
      Karlo Soriano authored
      While working on #13401 and trying to add a new tab to the user profile
      page, I came across this. I noticed that the `contributed-projects`
      class was only being used in order to select the div in the tests. For
      consistency with the other tabs, I decided to remove this class and use
      the div's id for the selector.
      c8187738
  6. 26 Apr, 2016 1 commit
    • Karlo Soriano's avatar
      Add JS prefix to user tab classes · 40b0afdd
      Karlo Soriano authored
      I'm not entirely sure if this project uses the `js-` prefix for
      classes that are for js purposes only. But as I was working on a
      feature, I noticed that these classes were those kind of classes.
      40b0afdd
  7. 18 Apr, 2016 1 commit
  8. 08 Apr, 2016 1 commit
  9. 01 Apr, 2016 1 commit
  10. 02 Mar, 2016 1 commit
  11. 01 Mar, 2016 7 commits
  12. 29 Feb, 2016 2 commits
  13. 24 Feb, 2016 1 commit
    • connorshea's avatar
      Improve the formatting for the user page bio · bb0f5be0
      connorshea authored
      - Separates the User page bio from the username and account creation
      date.
      - Separates the pseudo-selector adding a Middle Dot out from the
      `profile-link-holder` class and into a `middle-dot-divider` class.
      
      Resolves #13406.
      
      See merge request !2827.
      bb0f5be0
  14. 27 Jan, 2016 1 commit
    • Yorick Peterse's avatar
      Use Atom update times of the first event · de7c9c7a
      Yorick Peterse authored
      By simply loading the first event from the already sorted set we save
      ourselves extra (slow) queries just to get the latest update timestamp.
      This removes the need for Event.latest_update_time and significantly
      reduces the time needed to build an Atom feed.
      
      Fixes gitlab-org/gitlab-ce#12415
      de7c9c7a
  15. 16 Jan, 2016 2 commits
  16. 14 Jan, 2016 1 commit
  17. 13 Jan, 2016 2 commits
  18. 08 Jan, 2016 3 commits
  19. 07 Jan, 2016 1 commit
  20. 23 Dec, 2015 1 commit
    • Robert Speicher's avatar
      Add page descriptions and images · b26eb782
      Robert Speicher authored
      A limited number of pages have defined their own descriptions, but
      otherwise we default to the Project's description (if `@project` is
      set), or the old `brand_title` fallback.
      
      The image will either be the uploaded project icon (never a generated
      one), the user's uploaded icon or Gravatar, or, finally, the GitLab
      logo.
      b26eb782
  21. 11 Dec, 2015 1 commit
  22. 07 Dec, 2015 1 commit
  23. 02 Dec, 2015 1 commit
  24. 18 Nov, 2015 1 commit
    • Yorick Peterse's avatar
      Faster way of obtaining latest event update time · 054f2f98
      Yorick Peterse authored
      Instead of using MAX(events.updated_at) we can simply sort the events in
      descending order by the "id" column and grab the first row. In other
      words, instead of this:
      
          SELECT max(events.updated_at) AS max_id
          FROM events
          LEFT OUTER JOIN projects   ON projects.id   = events.project_id
          LEFT OUTER JOIN namespaces ON namespaces.id = projects.namespace_id
          WHERE events.author_id IS NOT NULL
          AND events.project_id IN (13083);
      
      we can use this:
      
          SELECT events.updated_at AS max_id
          FROM events
          LEFT OUTER JOIN projects   ON projects.id   = events.project_id
          LEFT OUTER JOIN namespaces ON namespaces.id = projects.namespace_id
          WHERE events.author_id IS NOT NULL
          AND events.project_id IN (13083)
          ORDER BY events.id DESC
          LIMIT 1;
      
      This has the benefit that on PostgreSQL a backwards index scan can be
      used, which due to the "LIMIT 1" will at most process only a single row.
      This in turn greatly speeds up the process of grabbing the latest update
      time. This can be confirmed by looking at the query plans. The first
      query produces the following plan:
      
          Aggregate  (cost=43779.84..43779.85 rows=1 width=12) (actual time=2142.462..2142.462 rows=1 loops=1)
            ->  Index Scan using index_events_on_project_id on events  (cost=0.43..43704.69 rows=30060 width=12) (actual time=0.033..2138.086 rows=32769 loops=1)
                  Index Cond: (project_id = 13083)
                  Filter: (author_id IS NOT NULL)
          Planning time: 1.248 ms
          Execution time: 2142.548 ms
      
      The second query in turn produces the following plan:
      
          Limit  (cost=0.43..41.65 rows=1 width=16) (actual time=1.394..1.394 rows=1 loops=1)
            ->  Index Scan Backward using events_pkey on events  (cost=0.43..1238907.96 rows=30060 width=16) (actual time=1.394..1.394 rows=1 loops=1)
                  Filter: ((author_id IS NOT NULL) AND (project_id = 13083))
                  Rows Removed by Filter: 2104
          Planning time: 0.166 ms
          Execution time: 1.408 ms
      
      According to the above plans the 2nd query is around 1500 times faster.
      However, re-running the first query produces timings of around 80 ms,
      making the 2nd query "only" around 55 times faster.
      054f2f98
  25. 17 Nov, 2015 1 commit
  26. 10 Nov, 2015 1 commit
  27. 04 Nov, 2015 1 commit
  28. 03 Nov, 2015 1 commit