Resolve "Questions should be filtered by creation period"
A new button is now displayed in comment list and moderation list. A click on the button will open a menu with which the user can select a time period for the displayed comments. Sorting and filtering actions will applied to the selected period. Displaying all existing comments is the default setting. At the question wall there is also a new filter option "Time Period". To keep the active filter it is saved in a variable.
Time periods to select are:
- Last hour
- Last 2 hours
- Last 24 hours
- Last 7 days
- Filter existing comments with different creation times (according to selectable periods)
- Search, sort and filter the comments after selecting a time period
- Create comments as second user
- Ban comments from public list
- Enter question wall and do steps above
- Check behavior in moderation list too
- Check a11y
- Check wording
Closes #543 (closed)